Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I Need to Spread My Wings


Today was another one of "those days". Not for any one particular reason mind you, it just was a day.

I so need a change.

I so need someone willing to give me a shot.

I keep looking at the job postings thinking I don't want to make a lateral move. Then at the same time if I don't make a move soon, I'm going to keep having more of these days. I'm just not feeling enough confidence in this economy to make a big change.
Last one hired, first one fired and all.

Is it possible after 20 years in one industry to do a complete 180 and do something utterly different?

I'm feeling like I'm running out of time.

I'm trying so hard to change my direction. To follow my heart, to live my passions. But I still have to pay the bills.

I wish my career would metamorphosis more quickly.

I need to spread my wings...